TextExpander Usage Statistics
(If you have a shared TextExpander Teams plan, see TextExpander Organization Usage Statistics).
Use statistics to see how much time TextExpander has saved you.
How to find your personal TextExpander statistics
- Sign in to Textexpander.com.
- If you’re starting from your desktop app, select your Profile in the lower-left corner to open the Settings.
- Select “Statistics” from the Settings, and your browser will open to TextExpander.com.
- From the sidebar of your account, select “Personal Statistics”.
There are a couple statistics reports you can run, and a couple customization options.
- Overview report
- Snippets report
- Data Export (See Exporting TextExpander Statistics)
- date range
- words per minute (WPM) typing speed
An overview report shows you colorful charts of your time saved and Snippet usage, as well as a daily breakdown.
Hover over the chart to see more details for that day.
Dig into specific Snippet usage in the Snippets report. Sort the table by Snippet Group name to see top Groups.
Select the date range across which you would like to view the reports.
Words Per Minute
Adjust the typing speed in words per minute (WPM) to match your typing speed. This will give you a more accurate calculation of time saved. (See How TextExpander Statistics Are Calculated).