How Do I Reactivate My Account?
Not able to play the video? Click here to watch the video
How do I know if my account is shut off?
Sign in to your account on TextExpander.com. You will see a banner at the top noting that your account is inactive, and that you should reactivate it.
Your credit card expired, and all attempts to charge you failed.
How to Reactivate your Individual account:
- Sign in to your TextExpander.com account and open the billing menu. Otherwise, select your account name on the upper left side of the page, then select “Billing”.
- Select “Start Subscription”.
- Follow the prompts to update your payment information on the next screen. If you had credits remaining when you deactivated your account, your account will simply reactivate.
How to Reactivate your TextExpander Organization Account:
- Sign in to your TextExpander.com account, then select the name of your Organization on the left side of the page. You need to be an Admin of your TextExpander for Teams account to do this.
- Scroll down, select “Billing”, then select “Start Subscription”.
- Follow the prompts to update your payment information on the next screen. You will need to select a number of seats here, this will be based on the number of users you expect to have. If you had credits when you deactivated your account, your account will simply reactivate.
Your team members will again become a part of your organization, and the organization Snippet groups will be re-shared with them. They may need to restart their TextExpander apps to see the Snippet groups return.